Everyone always wants to look and feel their best while rocking that new bikini over spring break. Not feeling quite as confident as you would like to- no problem! With some dedication and hard work in the next 2 months you’ll be able to flaunt that new bikini with complete confidence 🙂
- First, you must set a goal (like you want to lose 5 pounds) then break it up into a more manageable, less scary number. Instead, set a goal of losing at least 1/2 a pound a week.
- An easy adjustment to make is to cut out all sugary drinks and really just stick to water. Hydration is key.
- Next, recruit a workout buddy, preferably someone else going on spring break who will be eequally motived as you. This will make you accountable to someone- because when you skip a workout you aren’t only letting down yourself, but also your friend.
- Make an upbeat playlist that gets you excited to workout
- Go window shopping– find your dream bathing suit that maybe you aren’t ready to wear yet, but is your end goal. Its great motivation and gives you something to strive for.
- Working out is a big factor in this- add just 5 minutes to your workout each day, even if it doesn’t sound like much by the end it will make a difference
- Lastly, nutrition is where you really need to change up your habits to see a difference.
- limit sweets/desserts to once a week as your treat
- snack smarter- don’t just grab whatever is convenient, pick something that is nutritional and will satisfy you like a greek yogurt with some granola, or a piece of fruit with a tbs of peanut butter
- leave a little on your plate- just because its there doesn’t mean you need to finish it, eat slower so you aren’t eating past the point of being full, it takes a while for your brain to realize you are satisfied
Hope all these tips leave you feeling confident in that bikini you have your eye on 🙂