Are you either bored of your usual breakfast or looking for some low calories options? Here are just a few to get you started!
- 1/2 cup of quick oats with a serving of dry peanut butter (this only has 45 calories a serving vs. 190 calories a serving of peanut butter with added oils) // add in splenda, cinnamon, or honey for a little sweetness
- 2 eggs any style on a thin bagel (only has 110 calories vs. 370 of a normal bagel)
- greek yogurt topped with 1/2 serving of granola and 1/2 serving of dry peanut butter
- shake with 1 cup of almond milk, tbsp of peanut butter and your favorite veggies/fruits
- oatmeal pancakes!! yes pancakes // 1/2 cup of oats, mashed banana, splash or almond milk or water // top with greek yogurt, peanut butter or fruit
- slice of toast topped with greek yogurt, bananas, honey and granola ( this is my favorite 🙂 )
Hope these inspire you & get you out of your breakfast funk !!